It’s safe to say that more than two decades of delivering service and maintenance to copiers across Ireland, the UK and even further afield has taught us a lot about what makes a reliable machine.
IPS relies on this hands-on experience in the selection of our products. Only supplying products we know to be fit for long term business use, we are proud of our independent status. We know it allows us to select only the best models and manufacturers from a crowded market.
The machines themselves have changed a lot in that time. The humble photocopier doesn’t really exist anymore.
The correct title is now ‘Multi-Function Device’, as the office photocopier is now a feature rich IT product. Integrating and becoming a key part of your business network.
The Benefits of Multi-function Devices for Your Business
- Deliver complex print capabilities
- Advanced scanning
- Document capture services
- Integrate your fax requirements into email or network fax systems; they can even take a copy
- Connections to cloud services such as Google Drive or Microsoft 365 are now a common feature
- Connections to a line of business applications such as Sage, SAP, Salesforce and others are possible and popular
Using enterprise-class machines from manufacturers such as Lexmark, HP, Ricoh, Kyocera, Utax and others, IPS is able to deliver the perfect solution to any business.
These Multi-Function Devices (MFD’s) can be combined with IPS printer products, Managed Print Services and document management technologies to deliver real business benefits.
Improved security and efficiency, GDPR compliance and true cost control are the real target for an IPS deployment.