Head of Professional Services/Project Manager
IPS stands for being dynamic, professional, forward thinking and strategic. IPS is recognised for being one of fastest growing print management and print infrastructure services companies in Ireland. When choosing IPS you are choosing to join an organisation at a pivotal moment of growth and transformation.
With continuing growth in its large corporate and public sector client base, IPS is looking for an experienced professional to join its management team to enhance and grow the following functions;
– Professional Services
– Project Delivery
– Pre-sales Design
The Candidate must have advanced communications and motivational skills alongside natural leadership qualities. Resilience, Dynamism and strong project management skills are essential. The successful candidate will need to be a skilled IT generalist but will not necessarily have direct experience of the print industry.
This role will be dynamic, varied, challenging and rewarding with excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
You will become a key part of a sensational team of industry professionals and will be supported by some of the best managers and individuals around.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Contribution to strategic planning and development
- Develop relationships at Senior & Executive Levels
- Define client mission and objectives
- Manage relationships working with key stakeholders
- Develop systems and process improvement strategies to increase quality output as well as client service delivery
- Manage Client’s expectations according to SLAs (Client Service Level Agreements)
- Issue and Dispute Resolutions
- Work with the Commercial Management Team to develop Financial Targets and profitable financial models in the professional and project services fields
- Conduct regular reviews around account requirement
Key Selection Criteria
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Three to five years minimum experience working in a similar function with similar responsibilities.
- Technical understanding of the Managed Services Industry
- Extensive knowledge of the supply chain and liaising with Manufacturers
- Experience in project governance and managing teams in conjunction with Project Managers
- Experience working with major Corporate or Public Sector Clients
- Ability to deal with Clients at Executive Level
- Display a level of professionalism from start to finish
- Consultative approach
- Able to work on designing the content and Compliance of an SLA / Tender / Contract…
- In depth understanding of Corporate branding and marketing
- Knowledge of procurement, production and sourcing (Experience working with OGP framework a plus)
- Solid administration skills (PC based)
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects
- Excellent time-management
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Professional, ethical and with good personal values
- Team player – Proven leader
- Ambitious, forward thinking and intelligent
- MUST have high levels of enthusiasm and energy
What is Offered?
- Negotiable Salary
- Strong Commission Structure and Performance Related Bonuses
- Tools of trade
- Well established team, culture, environment and management.
- Proven capacity with excellent industry track record
- Long term prospects and opportunity for personal and professional growth
If the position is of interest to you, Please forward your CV to email@example.com
Experienced Field Service Photocopier & Printer Technicians. (Dublin City/South Dublin) & (Belfast /Ulster)
Since 1993, IPS Ltd, has been helping customers produce, manage and protect their business documents. Since our beginnings as Photocopier Service Agents to our current capabilities in Managed Print Services and Document Management Service, IPS Ltd, has always believed that above all else the customer comes first. Our business stands on a foundation of quality service and best in class products.
Experienced Field Service Photocopier & Printer Technician
We are recruiting Experienced Photocopier & Printer Technicians to join our team. As a Photocopier Engineer / Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for servicing and installing a range of photocopiers and office equipment nationwide
- A proven track record in a servicing and maintenance role.
- Strong IT knowledge and an excellent mechanical mind.
- Networking Experience would be an advantage
- A full, clean driving licence
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
If the position above is of interest to you, please forward your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Photocopier & Managed Print Services Sales Representative
IPS are continuously looking to meet with individuals who are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, friendly and fast growing business.
We primarily require sales people with experience in new business sales and account management of photocopiers, MFD’s and managed print services to help achieve both the companies growth targets and the individuals earning potential.
- Must have experience in photocopier/solutions sales
- Experience in software & IT Sales would be an advantage
- Motivated to succeed, determined and a team player
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An effective problem solver, able to think creatively and use initiative.
IPS is ideally looking for candidates based in Dublin who can:
- Identify, penetrate and win new business
- Maintain and develop business within existing clients
- Work to realistic sales targets and service targets
- Co-ordinate resources internally to ensure excellent customer service
To find out more about sales jobs and meet the directors for an informal chat please email with your current CV to email@example.com