Flexible Print Management
PaperCut Print Management software helps you save money and reduce printer waste in your business, school, college or professional services organizations. PaperCut’s print management delivers real bottom-line savings for organizations of all sizes. Our software is scalable and customizable to your specific business needs. Implementation ranges from silently tracking employee usage by individual, office or department, to explicit reporting of usage costs, budgeting, and environmental impacts. Rest easy knowing your organization’s printing is being monitored and under control.
What is PaperCut MF?
Today’s multi-function devices (MFDs) and copiers are smarter. They have touch screens and the ability to run embedded software directly on the device itself. This new technology has allowed us to bring our popular print management software into the MFD space to track off-the-glass usage copy, fax and scan. Just like PaperCut NG, PaperCut MF remains vendor agnostic, continuing to support all operating systems and as many MFP/copier vendors as possible.
Most organizations start implementing PaperCut for simply print auditing and silent print tracking. A trend we have seen at corporate customers in recent years is to make PaperCut more visible to the end-user. This may go as far as implementing quotas and budgets at a department level, but is more often today focused around environmental impact reporting. For example, organizations may choose to deploy PaperCut’s environmental impact widgets on the organization intranet or user desktops. Managers may also receive monthly automated email reports highlighting employee usage and their department’s environmental impact.
There are also a few simple things businesses can do to reduce printing costs and maximize printing efficiency. Some examples include:
- Enforcing duplex printing.
- Redirecting large jobs to dedicated high volume printers.
- Discouraging printing of emails via environmental pop-up warnings.
- Disallowing printing of color in emails altogether.
- Put an end to unwanted print jobs by implementing secure print release.
- Acting as a print monitor and sending low toner and error notifications to administrators.
Key features for business at a glance
- Encourage responsible use of company resources.
- Silently track printing and associated costs by individual user, office or department.
- Printing can be monitored and reported or charged back on a per-document, per-user, per-client or per-department basis.
- Actively manage the print process with filters, routing and redirection.
- Stay on top with regular print monitoring reports to analyze and audit printer usage.
- Educate workers, and create an environmentally aware workplace.
- Simple installation and easy to use. You can begin tracking immediately by installing on your existing servers.
- Suitable for Windows, Mac, Linux and Novell, making PaperCut the most flexible and integrated print monitor solution available.
- Secure Print Release
- Track Printing / Scanning / Copying / Faxing
- Quota Printing
- Manage Mobile & BYOD Printing
- Detailed Reports
- Managing User Payments
- Embedded Solutions
- Copier Tracking Hardware
To learn more about our great Secure Printing solutions, contact us today.