Junior Service Support Administrator
Do you want to work for a fast-paced growing company, with excellent career prospects and progression, where hard work is rewarded? Then we have the job for you!
IPS Ltd was established in 1993 to meet the growing demand for quality office technology products paired with exceptional service. With over two decades of experience in the office technology market we pride ourselves on offering a level of after sales service to our clients that distinguishes us from our competitors. Our management team is very strong and supportive of our staff. We provide an excellent working environment and rewarding work culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a proactive individual to work within a highly successful company as a Service Support Administrator. This role will involve a high standard of Customer Service as you have the responsibility of handling queries from both internal and external customers and processing associated administration.
- Creating and maintaining customer relationships and providing first-class customer service, sometimes whilst under pressure.
- Responding to a high volume of inbound calls and emails, taking customer details correctly and concisely, forwarding calls to the relevant person and taking messages as required.
- Answer all customer queries to a highly-professional standard via calls and email SLA.
- Open and close calls and escalating calls where appropriate.
- Recording and updating CRM system as required.
- Sending job sheets to Service Call Engineers when required.
- Filing all paper based trail in a timely manner.
- Act as office support to the Service Team.
- Work as part of a team to ensure there is sufficient cover in place at all times.
This is a professional, challenging and exciting role working within a very busy environment. In order to succeed within this Service Support Administrator role, you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a high volume inbound call environment.
- An Administrative background, with at least 1-2 years in a Customer Service setting
- Experience within the Print industry is preferable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present yourself professionally, even whilst under pressure.
- IT literate, with a strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Packages.
- You must be adept at multi-tasking and prioritising your workload.
- A positive, can-do attitude and the desire to provide premium service at all times,
- Exceptional organisation skill and accuracy, with an eye for detail.
- Fluent Written and Oral English speaking.
If the position above is of interest to you, please forward your CV today to Caroline.email@example.com
Closing Date for applications will be 27th November 2017
We will not require any help from a Recruitment Agency